Category Archives: 04 – April 2015

Tax Filing Extension

Since 2006, the Internal Revenue Service has made it easier for you to get a six month extension on filing your individual tax return. In previous years, you could file an IRS Form 4868 and get an automatic extension of … Continue reading

Posted in 04 - April 2015, Internal Revenue Service, Ministers, Tax Information | Leave a comment